Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sun Solaris Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sun Solaris related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sun Solaris specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sun Solaris Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sun Solaris improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- Who controls critical resources?
- Are there Sun Solaris Models?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- Is the impact that Sun Solaris has shown?
- What vendors make products that address the Sun Solaris needs?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Which Sun Solaris goals are the most important?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sun Solaris book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sun Solaris self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sun Solaris Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sun Solaris areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sun Solaris Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sun Solaris projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sun Solaris Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sun Solaris project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Is there evidence that staff is taking a more professional approach toward management of the organizations Sun Solaris projects?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Quality Audit: What mechanisms exist for identification of staff development needs?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Risk Audit: Does your board meet regularly and document all decisions and actions?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and Sun Solaris project work can be performed. Will the Sun Solaris project requirements become approved in writing?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this Sun Solaris project?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will each member have the opportunity to advance his or her professional skills in all three of the above categories while contributing to the accomplishment of the team’s purpose and goals?
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large Sun Solaris project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
Step-by-step and complete Sun Solaris Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sun Solaris project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sun Solaris project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sun Solaris project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sun Solaris project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sun Solaris project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sun Solaris project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sun Solaris project with this in-depth Sun Solaris Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sun Solaris projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sun Solaris and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sun Solaris investments work better.
This Sun Solaris All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.