Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sun Solaris Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sun Solaris related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sun Solaris specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sun Solaris Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sun Solaris improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- Do those selected for the Sun Solaris team have a good general understanding of what Sun Solaris is all about?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Sun Solaris move?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Sun Solaris improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sun Solaris book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sun Solaris self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sun Solaris Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sun Solaris areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sun Solaris Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sun Solaris projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sun Solaris Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sun Solaris project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on the following, if you need to shorten the duration of the Sun Solaris project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of the organization?
- Lessons Learned: Were the Sun Solaris project Objectives met (If not, briefly explain what wasnt met)?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Sun Solaris project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Sun Solaris project estimates?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson describe a function that would be done differently the next time?
- Risk Audit: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Formal Acceptance: Is formal acceptance of the Sun Solaris project product documented and distributed?
- Executing Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
Step-by-step and complete Sun Solaris Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sun Solaris project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sun Solaris project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sun Solaris project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sun Solaris project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sun Solaris project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sun Solaris project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sun Solaris project with this in-depth Sun Solaris Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sun Solaris projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sun Solaris and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sun Solaris investments work better.
This Sun Solaris All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.