Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sun Solaris Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sun Solaris related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sun Solaris specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sun Solaris Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 652 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sun Solaris improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 652 standard requirements:
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Cloud management for Sun Solaris do we really need one?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- What is Effective Sun Solaris?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Sun Solaris improvements?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Will team members perform Sun Solaris work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sun Solaris book in PDF containing 652 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sun Solaris self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sun Solaris Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sun Solaris areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sun Solaris Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sun Solaris projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sun Solaris Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sun Solaris project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one Sun Solaris project lifecycle phase to the next?
- Cost Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are there any drawbacks to using a responsibility assignment matrix?
- Project Schedule: Is the Sun Solaris project schedule available for all Sun Solaris project team members to review?
- Team Directory: How does the team resolve conflicts and ensure tasks are completed?
- Lessons Learned: What were the most significant issues on this Sun Solaris project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are the facilities, expertise, resources, and management know-how available to handle the situation?
- WBS Dictionary: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
Step-by-step and complete Sun Solaris Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sun Solaris project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sun Solaris project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sun Solaris project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sun Solaris project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sun Solaris project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sun Solaris project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sun Solaris project with this in-depth Sun Solaris Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sun Solaris projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sun Solaris and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sun Solaris investments work better.
This Sun Solaris All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.