Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Superuser Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Superuser related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Superuser specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Superuser Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Superuser improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Superuser that make it risky?
- How do we accomplish our long range Superuser goals?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- How will effects be measured?
- What situation(s) led to this Superuser Self Assessment?
- Think of your Superuser project. what are the main functions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Superuser book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Superuser self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Superuser Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Superuser areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Superuser Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Superuser projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Superuser Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Superuser project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Are documents on hand to provide explanations of privacy and confidentiality?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can the methods of publicizing the buy be tailored to yield more effective price competition?
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the Superuser project Scope during Superuser project Initiation and Planning?
- Executing Process Group: Is activity definition the first process involved in Superuser project time management?
- WBS Dictionary: Software specification, development, integration, and testing, licenses ?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Superuser project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Planning Process Group: How well defined and documented are the Superuser project management processes you chose to use?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes you should explore?
- Quality Audit: Is there a written procedure for receiving materials?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
Step-by-step and complete Superuser Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Superuser project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Superuser project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Superuser project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Superuser project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Superuser project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Superuser project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Superuser project with this in-depth Superuser Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Superuser projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Superuser and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Superuser investments work better.
This Superuser All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.