Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Supplier diversity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Supplier diversity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Supplier diversity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Supplier diversity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 728 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Supplier diversity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 728 standard requirements:
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Supplier diversity project?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Supplier diversity?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Supplier diversity that make it risky?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- How do we go about Securing Supplier diversity?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- What is the overall business strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Supplier diversity book in PDF containing 728 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Supplier diversity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Supplier diversity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Supplier diversity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Supplier diversity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Supplier diversity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Supplier diversity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Supplier diversity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities their own, taking an active role in it?
- Source Selection Criteria: What management structure does the organization consider as optimal for performing the contract?
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg Supplier diversity project schedule, quality plan etc)?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the biggest dos and donts for the PMO to consider when performing resource portfolio management?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST Supplier diversity project management tool to use to determine the longest time the Supplier diversity project will take?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Supplier diversity project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which includes asking team members about the time estimates for their activities and reaching agreement on the calendar date for each activity?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many I’s: Do all the identified roles need to be routinely informed or only in exceptional circumstances?
- Risk Audit: What effect would a better risk management program have had?
Step-by-step and complete Supplier diversity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Supplier diversity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Supplier diversity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Supplier diversity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Supplier diversity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Supplier diversity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Supplier diversity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Supplier diversity project with this in-depth Supplier diversity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Supplier diversity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Supplier diversity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Supplier diversity investments work better.
This Supplier diversity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.