Make sure that your organization develops strategic operating plans and responds to changing business conditions, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction through continuous process improvement.
More Uses of the Supply Chain Council Toolkit:
- Confirm your organization measures and communicates progress to ensure that the desired results are achieved.
- Coordinate: effective communications up/down and across your organization.
- Supervise: effective organization and planning skills.
- Orchestrate: effective in developing and setting operational goals and metrics.
- Ensure your organization identifies and communicates key indicators of performance, results achieved and plans for improvement.
- Confirm your organization complies; monitors and controls budgets through the plan periods to ensure that goals are met and variances are controlled.
- Warrant that your business integrates a number of broad operational processes, each focused on providing customer service, with overall responsibility for the direction of assigned groups.
- Be certain that your group creates an environment that is oriented to exceeding customer expectations with particular emphasis on quality and service.
- Confirm your business ensures application of manufacturing and customer support processes and equipment necessary to achieve goals for quality, customer service cost and capacity.
- Ensure your team demonstrates through actions and communicates the critical importance of regulatory compliance to Operations associates.
- Ensure your venture supports corporate and business safety policies and procedures through communication with associates.