Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- How do we go about Comparing Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics approaches/solutions?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Is maximizing Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics protection the same as minimizing Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics loss?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics project?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Why should we adopt a Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics framework?
- What to measure and why?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you identify proposed teaming partners and/or subcontractors and discuss the nature and extent of their proposed involvement in satisfying the Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics project requirements?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an appropriate arrangement for meetings?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial to contribute for the achievement of the development objective?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create and communicate values and performance expectations?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all outputs delivered by the Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics project follow the same process?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its industry and community engagement planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling relationships with key stakeholder groups?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there any Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics projects similar to this one in existence?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on the following, if you need to shorten the duration of the Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Procurement Audit: How do you address the risk of fraud and corruption?
Step-by-step and complete Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics project with this in-depth Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics investments work better.
This Supply Chain Execution Predictive Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.