Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Supranet Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Supranet related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Supranet specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Supranet Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 712 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Supranet improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 712 standard requirements:
- Who has control over resources?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Supranet processes?
- What are the long-term Supranet goals?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What can you control?
- Operational – will it work?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Supranet project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Supranet project lifecycle?
- Have all basic functions of Supranet been defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Supranet book in PDF containing 712 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Supranet self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Supranet Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Supranet areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Supranet Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Supranet projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Supranet Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Supranet project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there an effective risk management system continuously monitoring procurement risk?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will all relevant stakeholders be included within the review process?
- Requirements Documentation: Completeness. Are all functions required by the customer included?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous Supranet project that are not applicable on this phase of this Supranet project?
- Scope Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good Supranet project plan?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How, to whom and how frequently will Risk status be reported?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are costs that may be needed to account for Supranet project risks determined?
- Issue Log: Do you often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
Step-by-step and complete Supranet Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Supranet project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Supranet project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Supranet project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Supranet project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Supranet project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Supranet project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Supranet project with this in-depth Supranet Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Supranet projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Supranet and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Supranet investments work better.
This Supranet All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.