Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Surgical nursing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Surgical nursing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Surgical nursing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Surgical nursing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Surgical nursing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What are our Surgical nursing Processes?
- Is there a Surgical nursing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Which Surgical nursing goals are the most important?
- How likely is the current Surgical nursing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Surgical nursing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Surgical nursing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Surgical nursing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Surgical nursing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Surgical nursing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Surgical nursing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Surgical nursing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Surgical nursing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or Surgical nursing project window?
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures to ensure that changes to purchase orders will be updated on the computer files?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Surgical nursing project leaders committed to this Surgical nursing project full time?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost variances – How will cost variances be identified and corrected?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the informal organization make use of individual resources and meet individual needs?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Do You Need to Implement Earned Value Management?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are assessments designed, delivered, and otherwise used to maximize training?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Surgical nursing project schedule available for all Surgical nursing project team members to review?
- Procurement Audit: Are approvals needed if changes are made in the quantity or specification of the original purchase requisition?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
Step-by-step and complete Surgical nursing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Surgical nursing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Surgical nursing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Surgical nursing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Surgical nursing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Surgical nursing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Surgical nursing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Surgical nursing project with this in-depth Surgical nursing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Surgical nursing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Surgical nursing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Surgical nursing investments work better.
This Surgical nursing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.