Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sustainability and Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sustainability and Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sustainability and Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sustainability and Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sustainability and Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- In what ways are Sustainability and Governance vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- What are your key Sustainability and Governance organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Sustainability and Governance?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Sustainability and Governance objectives?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- We picked a method, now what?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sustainability and Governance book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sustainability and Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sustainability and Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sustainability and Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sustainability and Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sustainability and Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sustainability and Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sustainability and Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are all complaints involving the possible failure of a device, labeling, or packaging to meet any of its specifications reviewed, evaluated, and investigated?
- Risk Audit: Do you ensure the recommended rules of play and protocols are followed for your activity?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to customer satisfaction/ dissatisfaction and product/service performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Calculate the expected duration for an activity that has a most likely time of 5, a pessimistic time of 13, and a optimistic time of 3?
- Project Schedule: Your Sustainability and Governance project management plan results in a Sustainability and Governance project schedule that is too long. If the Sustainability and Governance project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Change Management Plan: How do you gain sponsors buy-in to the communication plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new Sustainability and Governance projects?
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to budgets for completed work specifically prohibited in an established procedure, and is this procedure adhered to?
- Issue Log: Are the Sustainability and Governance project Issues uniquely identified, including to which product they refer?
Step-by-step and complete Sustainability and Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sustainability and Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sustainability and Governance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sustainability and Governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sustainability and Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sustainability and Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sustainability and Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sustainability and Governance project with this in-depth Sustainability and Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sustainability and Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sustainability and Governance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sustainability and Governance investments work better.
This Sustainability and Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.