Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sustainable agriculture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sustainable agriculture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sustainable agriculture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sustainable agriculture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 804 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sustainable agriculture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 804 standard requirements:
- How do mission and objectives affect the Sustainable agriculture processes of our organization?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Sustainable agriculture?
- Are Required Metrics Defined?
- Is Sustainable agriculture dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- How is the value delivered by Sustainable agriculture being measured?
- Which customers cant participate in our Sustainable agriculture domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sustainable agriculture book in PDF containing 804 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sustainable agriculture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sustainable agriculture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sustainable agriculture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sustainable agriculture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sustainable agriculture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sustainable agriculture Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sustainable agriculture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your Sustainable agriculture project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Sustainable agriculture project schedule(s)?
- Milestone List: What specific improvements did you make to the Sustainable agriculture project proposal since the previous time?
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete Sustainable agriculture projects?
- Lessons Learned: What was the methodology behind successful learning experiences, and how might they be applied to the broader challenge of the organizations knowledge management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Lessons Learned: Recommendation: What do you recommend should be done to ensure that others throughout the organization can benefit from what you have learned?
- Cost Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are actual resources expenditures versus planned expenditures acceptable?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to conduct a preproposal conference?
Step-by-step and complete Sustainable agriculture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sustainable agriculture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sustainable agriculture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sustainable agriculture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sustainable agriculture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sustainable agriculture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sustainable agriculture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sustainable agriculture project with this in-depth Sustainable agriculture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sustainable agriculture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sustainable agriculture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sustainable agriculture investments work better.
This Sustainable agriculture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.