Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SwiftKanban Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SwiftKanban related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SwiftKanban specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SwiftKanban Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SwiftKanban improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- Who needs to know about SwiftKanban ?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What are our needs in relation to SwiftKanban skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Are the measurements objective?
- How important is SwiftKanban to the user organizations mission?
- Do those selected for the SwiftKanban team have a good general understanding of what SwiftKanban is all about?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SwiftKanban book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SwiftKanban self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SwiftKanban Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SwiftKanban areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SwiftKanban Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SwiftKanban projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SwiftKanban Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SwiftKanban project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Which key risks have ineffective responses or outstanding improvement actions?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next SwiftKanban project?
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations key processes (product, service, business, and support)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Project Portfolio management: How does the organization ensure that SwiftKanban project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Quality Metrics: What if the biggest risk to your business were those people who dont complain?
- Initiating Process Group: What were the challenges that you encountered during the execution of a previous SwiftKanban project that you would not want to repeat?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved SwiftKanban project stakeholders and work groups committed to the SwiftKanban project?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of any external or superior pressure to reach a specific result?
Step-by-step and complete SwiftKanban Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SwiftKanban project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SwiftKanban project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SwiftKanban project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SwiftKanban project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SwiftKanban project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SwiftKanban project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SwiftKanban project with this in-depth SwiftKanban Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SwiftKanban projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SwiftKanban and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SwiftKanban investments work better.
This SwiftKanban All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.