Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Synapse Group Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Synapse Group related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Synapse Group specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Synapse Group Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Synapse Group improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is the implementation plan?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Synapse Group values?
- For your Synapse Group project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- What should be measured?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Synapse Group moving forward?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Synapse Group, including any consulting or professional services?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Synapse Group book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Synapse Group self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Synapse Group Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Synapse Group areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Synapse Group Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Synapse Group projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Synapse Group Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Synapse Group project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What are the risks that could stop us from achieving our objectives?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Synapse Group project repository for each release?
- Communications Management Plan: How will the person responsible for executing the communication item be notified?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Synapse Group projects / systems?
- Procurement Audit: Access to data, including standing data, and the identification of restriction levels and authorised personnel was in place?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Synapse Group project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Synapse Group project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the performance of operating organizations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Synapse Group project?
Step-by-step and complete Synapse Group Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Synapse Group project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Synapse Group project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Synapse Group project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Synapse Group project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Synapse Group project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Synapse Group project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Synapse Group project with this in-depth Synapse Group Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Synapse Group projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Synapse Group and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Synapse Group investments work better.
This Synapse Group All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.