Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical synchronization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any synchronization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated synchronization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the synchronization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which synchronization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the quality, consistency, completeness, and synchronization characteristics that will close any perceived gap?
- Support reverse synchronization of entitlements changes made at endpoint systems?
- Does the organization expect any intra-day or near real-time data synchronization feeds?
- How are synchronization mechanisms managed, if they are used at all?
- Is the synchronization in one direction or bi-directional (update anywhere)?
- Is the address book synchronization subscription valid?
- Are the offline synchronization subscriptions valid?
- How would the proposed approach handle synchronization issues?
- Is the Outlook synchronization subscription valid?
- How do you handle distributed synchronization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the synchronization book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your synchronization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the synchronization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which synchronization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough synchronization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage synchronization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step synchronization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 synchronization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Will participants be required to sign a legally counselled waiver or risk disclaimer when entering an event?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to customer satisfaction/ dissatisfaction and product/service performance?
- Risk Audit: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are synchronization project records organized, maintained, and assessable by synchronization project team members?
- Variance Analysis: Can Process Improvements Lead to Unfavorable Variances?
- Issue Log: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Risk Register: Having taken action, how did the responses effect change, and where is the synchronization project now?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to synchronization project plan?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risks should be identified during which phase of synchronization project management life cycle?
Step-by-step and complete synchronization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 synchronization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 synchronization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 synchronization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 synchronization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 synchronization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 synchronization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any synchronization project with this in-depth synchronization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose synchronization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in synchronization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make synchronization investments work better.
This synchronization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.