Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical synchronous Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any synchronous related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated synchronous specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the synchronous Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which synchronous improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- The Healthcare Transaction Services (HTS) Web Service is a web service that will enable external interface partners to perform healthcare related EDI operations in synchronous or asynchronous mode. More information is available at: massforge.state.ma.us/sf/go/doc4879?
- For correct behaviour of synchronous edge-triggered hardware, the progagation delay of D-types must be greater than their hold time. Question : How can we ensuse this in a technology-neutral model that does not have any specific numerical delays ?
- Synchronous or asynchronous (turn-taking) composition. If a pair of circuits are combined, do they share a common clock or take it in turns to move?
- How good exactly is your asynchronous off-site replica, once you need it because your primary site is irrecoverably damaged?
- Blend asynchronous and synchronous synchronous for better virtual collaboration
- Does the product offer capability to synchronously replicate date over WAN?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- Is it synchronous or asynchronous?
- Synchronous vs serial?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the synchronous book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your synchronous self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the synchronous Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which synchronous areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough synchronous Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage synchronous projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step synchronous Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 synchronous project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure synchronous project success?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is a general description of the processes under performance measurement and assessment?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Not any Rs, As, or Cs: If an identified role is only informed, should others be eliminated from the matrix?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do synchronous project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What distinguishes one company from another in this area?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the synchronous project know if the organizations risk response actions were effective?
- Scope Management Plan: Would the synchronous project cost sharing involve reimbursement to the sponsor?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What, if any, steps are available for employees who feel they have been unfairly or inaccurately rated?
Step-by-step and complete synchronous Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 synchronous project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 synchronous project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 synchronous project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 synchronous project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 synchronous project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 synchronous project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any synchronous project with this in-depth synchronous Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose synchronous projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in synchronous and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make synchronous investments work better.
This synchronous All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: