Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Synthetic data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Synthetic data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Synthetic data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Synthetic data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Synthetic data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- How do we ensure that implementations of Synthetic data products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Synthetic data Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- What threat is Synthetic data addressing?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- What are the basics of Synthetic data fraud?
- How can we measure the performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Synthetic data book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Synthetic data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Synthetic data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Synthetic data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Synthetic data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Synthetic data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Synthetic data Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Synthetic data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Synthetic data project?
- Milestone List: What would happen if a delivery of material was one week late?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Synthetic data project management time and change request analysis time?
- Team Operating Agreement: Resource Allocation: How will individual team members account for their time and expenses, and how will this be allocated in the team budget?
- Source Selection Criteria: When and what information can be discussed with offerors regarding past performance?
- Project Charter: Assumptions and Constraints: What assumptions were made in defining Synthetic data project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Synthetic data project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Synthetic data project?
- Source Selection Criteria: How will you decide an evaluator s write up is sufficient?
Step-by-step and complete Synthetic data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Synthetic data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Synthetic data project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Synthetic data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Synthetic data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Synthetic data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Synthetic data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Synthetic data project with this in-depth Synthetic data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Synthetic data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Synthetic data and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Synthetic data investments work better.
This Synthetic data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.