Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical System 21 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any System 21 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated System 21 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the System 21 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which System 21 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a System 21 process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the System 21 process available?
- How do we maintain System 21’s Integrity?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our System 21 agendas for the next 3 years?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the System 21 book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your System 21 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the System 21 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which System 21 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough System 21 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage System 21 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step System 21 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 System 21 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Planning Process Group: What types of differentiated effects are resulting from the System 21 project and to what extent?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Scope Management Plan: How are you planning to maintain the scope baseline and how will you manage scope changes?
- Risk Register: Having taken action, how did the responses effect change, and where is the System 21 project now?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Identify the stakeholders levels most frequently used –or at least sought– in your System 21 projects and for which purpose?
- Procurement Audit: Are there complementary rules to be used and are they applied?
- Executing Process Group: Is the System 21 project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
Step-by-step and complete System 21 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 System 21 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 System 21 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 System 21 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 System 21 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 System 21 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 System 21 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any System 21 project with this in-depth System 21 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose System 21 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in System 21 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make System 21 investments work better.
This System 21 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.