Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical System 7 (band) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any System 7 (band) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated System 7 (band) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the System 7 (band) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which System 7 (band) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- How likely is the current System 7 (band) plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether System 7 (band) goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- Are there recognized System 7 (band) problems?
- How frequently do you track System 7 (band) measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the System 7 (band) book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your System 7 (band) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the System 7 (band) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which System 7 (band) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough System 7 (band) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage System 7 (band) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step System 7 (band) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 System 7 (band) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Does the System 7 (band) project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been selected and notified?
- Quality Audit: What does the organizarion look for in a Quality audit?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and reliability?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are trained personnel, including supervisors and System 7 (band) project managers, available to handle such a large System 7 (band) project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its information technology system is serving its needs as effectively and constructively as is appropriate?
- Executing Process Group: What are some crucial elements of a good System 7 (band) project plan?
Step-by-step and complete System 7 (band) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 System 7 (band) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 System 7 (band) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 System 7 (band) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 System 7 (band) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 System 7 (band) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 System 7 (band) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any System 7 (band) project with this in-depth System 7 (band) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose System 7 (band) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in System 7 (band) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make System 7 (band) investments work better.
This System 7 (band) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.