Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical System archetype Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any System archetype related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated System archetype specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the System archetype Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 663 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which System archetype improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 663 standard requirements:
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- How do we Identify specific System archetype investment and emerging trends?
- How is the value delivered by System archetype being measured?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does System archetype leverage and how?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- What will drive System archetype change?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the System archetype book in PDF containing 663 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your System archetype self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the System archetype Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which System archetype areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough System archetype Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage System archetype projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step System archetype Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 System archetype project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand System archetype projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the System archetype project?
- Scope Management Plan: Were System archetype project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Network Diagram: What activities must occur simultaneously with this activity?
- Change Management Plan: Will all Field Readiness Criteria have been practically met prior to training roll-out?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff financial services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: In which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Communications Management Plan: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or System archetype projects?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works brought about by a cause which had not previously existed?
Step-by-step and complete System archetype Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 System archetype project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 System archetype project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 System archetype project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 System archetype project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 System archetype project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 System archetype project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any System archetype project with this in-depth System archetype Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose System archetype projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in System archetype and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make System archetype investments work better.
This System archetype All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.