Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical System Configuration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any System Configuration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated System Configuration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the System Configuration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which System Configuration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- System Configuration/Data Migration. Is the System Configuration and Data Migration be done by the SaaS Agreement contractor or a third party integrator?
- What system configuration must be available for the project (including requirements to modify hardware or integrate hardware)?
- Is the System Configuration and Data Migration be done by the SaaS Agreement contractor or a third party integrator?
- Will the system Configuration and Data migration be done by the SaaS contractor or a third party integrator?
- Have the operating system configuration parameters been modified when installing the dbms?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as System Configuration leaders?
- How long are new functions compatible with older system configurations?
- How long are new functions compatible with older system configurations?
- Is the system configuration current and up-to-date?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the System Configuration book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your System Configuration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the System Configuration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which System Configuration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough System Configuration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage System Configuration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step System Configuration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 System Configuration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them; what are the deliverables?
- WBS Dictionary: Is all budget available as management reserve identified and excluded from the performance measurement baseline?
- Scope Management Plan: Have System Configuration project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the System Configuration project?
- Initiating Process Group: The process to Manage Stakeholders is part of which process group?
- Risk Register: Manageability – Have mitigations to the risk been identified?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for managing intellectual property issues is appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A System Configuration project manager is using weighted average duration estimates to perform schedule network analysis. Which type of mathematical analysis is being used?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization permit tenderers to submit variants, thus offering space for creative solutions and added value?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to System Configuration project plan?
Step-by-step and complete System Configuration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 System Configuration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 System Configuration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 System Configuration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 System Configuration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 System Configuration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 System Configuration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any System Configuration project with this in-depth System Configuration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose System Configuration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in System Configuration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make System Configuration investments work better.
This System Configuration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.