Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical System Configuration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any System Configuration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated System Configuration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the System Configuration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 661 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which System Configuration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 661 standard requirements:
- System Configuration/Data Migration. Is the System Configuration and Data Migration be done by the SaaS Agreement contractor or a third party integrator?
- What system configuration must be available for the project (including requirements to modify hardware or integrate hardware)?
- Is the System Configuration and Data Migration be done by the SaaS Agreement contractor or a third party integrator?
- Will the system Configuration and Data migration be done by the SaaS contractor or a third party integrator?
- Have the operating system configuration parameters been modified when installing the dbms?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that System Configuration brings?
- How long are new functions compatible with older system configurations?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- How long are new functions compatible with older system configurations?
- Is the system configuration current and up-to-date?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the System Configuration book in PDF containing 661 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your System Configuration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the System Configuration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which System Configuration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough System Configuration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage System Configuration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step System Configuration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 System Configuration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: User: Who wants the information and what are they interested in?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Under these circumstances what would be the best thing to do?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this System Configuration project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this System Configuration project or audit?
- Risk Audit: Is the number of people on the System Configuration project team adequate to do the job?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of System Configuration project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you document disagreements and work towards resolutions?
- Risk Audit: Is your organization able to present documentary evidence in support of compliance?
- Executing Process Group: Is the System Configuration project performing better or worse than planned?
Step-by-step and complete System Configuration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 System Configuration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 System Configuration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 System Configuration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 System Configuration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 System Configuration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 System Configuration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any System Configuration project with this in-depth System Configuration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose System Configuration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in System Configuration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make System Configuration investments work better.
This System Configuration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.