Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical System Dynamics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any System Dynamics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated System Dynamics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the System Dynamics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which System Dynamics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- Is there a standardized process?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with System Dynamics?
- Is maximizing System Dynamics protection the same as minimizing System Dynamics loss?
- Is Supporting System Dynamics documentation required?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the System Dynamics book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your System Dynamics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the System Dynamics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which System Dynamics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough System Dynamics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage System Dynamics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step System Dynamics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 System Dynamics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Data Sheet: What actions can be taken to eliminate or remove risk?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for accepting the reports produced by the process?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is there sufficient time allotted between the general system design and the detailed system design phases?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does System Dynamics project integration management relate to the System Dynamics project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other System Dynamics project management knowledge areas?
- Risk Audit: Do you have position descriptions for all office bearers/staff?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the System Dynamics project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Project Scope Statement: Who will you recommend approve the change, and when do you recommend the change reviews occur?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who has the authority to reject System Dynamics project requirements?
Step-by-step and complete System Dynamics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 System Dynamics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 System Dynamics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 System Dynamics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 System Dynamics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 System Dynamics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 System Dynamics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any System Dynamics project with this in-depth System Dynamics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose System Dynamics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in System Dynamics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make System Dynamics investments work better.
This System Dynamics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.