Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical System lifecycle Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any System lifecycle related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated System lifecycle specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the System lifecycle Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 716 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which System lifecycle improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 716 standard requirements:
- How can you measure System lifecycle in a systematic way?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of System lifecycle’s gains?
- How are you going to measure success?
- What is the System lifecycle sustainability risk?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Does our organization need more System lifecycle education?
- Have any additional benefits been identified that will result from closing all or most of the gaps?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if System lifecycle does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the System lifecycle book in PDF containing 716 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your System lifecycle self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the System lifecycle Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which System lifecycle areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough System lifecycle Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage System lifecycle projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step System lifecycle Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 System lifecycle project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are all initial purchase contracts made by the purchasing organization?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
- Quality Metrics: What approved evidence based screening tools can be used?
- Team Directory: Does a System lifecycle project team directory list all resources assigned to the System lifecycle project?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all tasks resulting from issues be entered into the System lifecycle project Plan and tracked through the plan?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which would be the NEXT thing for the System lifecycle project manager to do?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the System lifecycle project have quality set of schedule BOEs?
- Lessons Learned: What was the geopolitical history during the origin of the organization and at the time of task input?
Step-by-step and complete System lifecycle Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 System lifecycle project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 System lifecycle project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 System lifecycle project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 System lifecycle project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 System lifecycle project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 System lifecycle project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any System lifecycle project with this in-depth System lifecycle Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose System lifecycle projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in System lifecycle and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make System lifecycle investments work better.
This System lifecycle All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.