Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical System-on-Package Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any System-on-Package related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated System-on-Package specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the System-on-Package Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which System-on-Package improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- What are the business goals System-on-Package is aiming to achieve?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- What vendors make products that address the System-on-Package needs?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- Does System-on-Package analysis show the relationships among important System-on-Package factors?
- Is the System-on-Package process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Where can we break convention?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the System-on-Package book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your System-on-Package self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the System-on-Package Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which System-on-Package areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough System-on-Package Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage System-on-Package projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step System-on-Package Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 System-on-Package project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the System-on-Package project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main processes included in System-on-Package project quality management?
- Quality Audit: Are multiple statements on the same issue consistent with each other?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the System-on-Package project schedule(s)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an excessive and invalid use of task constraints and relationships of leads/lags?
- Requirements Documentation: How do you know when a Requirement is accurate enough?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your System-on-Package projects should be selected when compared with other System-on-Package projects?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are too many reports done in writing instead of verbally?
- Executing Process Group: Will a new application be developed using existing hardware, software, and networks?
- Procurement Audit: Are periodic audits made of disbursement activities?
Step-by-step and complete System-on-Package Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 System-on-Package project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 System-on-Package project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 System-on-Package project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 System-on-Package project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 System-on-Package project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 System-on-Package project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any System-on-Package project with this in-depth System-on-Package Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose System-on-Package projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in System-on-Package and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make System-on-Package investments work better.
This System-on-Package All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.