Monitor production and quality control systems, analyze production, quality control, or other operational reports to detect production or process problems.
More Uses of the Systemic Design Toolkit:
- Establish: project management leadership.
- Manage: information architecture design.
- Analyze production processes and recommend process improvements to gain efficiencies.
- Methodize: clearly present and communicate data informed design ideas, vision, and strategy through visual storytelling.
- Oversee: design, develop and maintain mechanical systems and process improvements utilizing engineering principles, organization standards and guidance from OEMs.
- Communicate high level concepts to different team members.
- Standardize: work side by side with mechanical maintenance personnel to accomplish goals/projects.
- Oversee: installation plans, work flow design, maintenance strategies, operating strategies, etc.
- Supervise: participatory and iterative design techniques.
- Ensure you maximize; lead the team to creating artwork that meets your high quality standards all the way to shipping.
- Give and take constructive feedback, and communicate clear goals and outcomes to your team.
- Supervise: work across teams to support and implement overarching design decisions.