Monitor production and quality control systems, analyze production, quality control, or other operational reports to detect production or process problems.
More Uses of the Systemic Design Toolkit:
- Devise: information architecture design.
- Oversee: clearly present and communicate data informed design ideas, vision, and strategy through visual storytelling.
- Analyze production processes and recommend process improvements to gain efficiencies.
- Oversee: work across teams to support and implement overarching design decisions.
- Communicate high level concepts to different team members.
- Initiate: installation plans, work flow design, maintenance strategies, operating strategies, etc.
- Ensure you allocate; lead the team to creating artwork that meets your high quality standards all the way to shipping.
- Systematize: design, develop and maintain mechanical systems and process improvements utilizing engineering principles, organization standards and guidance from OEMs.
- Give and take constructive feedback, and communicate clear goals and outcomes to your team.
- Direct: work side by side with mechanical maintenance personnel to accomplish goals/projects.
- Organize: participatory and iterative design techniques.
- Audit: project management leadership.