Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Systemics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Systemics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Systemics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Systemics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 631 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Systemics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 631 standard requirements:
- What are the barriers to increased Systemics production?
- How is the value delivered by Systemics being measured?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- Is there a Systemics management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Systemics strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Systemics shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Systemics book in PDF containing 631 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Systemics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Systemics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Systemics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Systemics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Systemics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Systemics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Systemics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the Systemics project team have?
- Executing Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the Systemics project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is activity definition the first process involved in Systemics project time management?
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the format and content of the Systemics project Status Report to you?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use Systemics project management software well?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
Step-by-step and complete Systemics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Systemics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Systemics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Systemics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Systemics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Systemics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Systemics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Systemics project with this in-depth Systemics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Systemics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Systemics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Systemics investments work better.
This Systemics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.