Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Systems art Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Systems art related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Systems art specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Systems art Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Systems art improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Systems art models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Does Systems art create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- What would happen if Systems art weren’t done?
- Does the Systems art task fit the client’s priorities?
- How can the value of Systems art be defined?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Systems art book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Systems art self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Systems art Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Systems art areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Systems art Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Systems art projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Systems art Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Systems art project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your companys services?
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead cost budgets established for each department which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Source Selection Criteria: When is it appropriate to conduct a preproposal conference?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the Systems art project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Systems art project?
- Project Management Plan: Did the planning effort collaborate to develop solutions that integrate expertise, policies, programs, and Systems art projects across entities?
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or Systems art project window?
- Decision Log: So, what is the line where eDiscovery ends and document review begins?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Activity Duration Estimates: List five reasons why organizations outsource. Why is there a growing trend in outsourcing, especially in the government?
Step-by-step and complete Systems art Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Systems art project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Systems art project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Systems art project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Systems art project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Systems art project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Systems art project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Systems art project with this in-depth Systems art Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Systems art projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Systems art and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Systems art investments work better.
This Systems art All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.