Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Systems art Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Systems art related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Systems art specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Systems art Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Systems art improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Systems art forward?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- How do we Identify specific Systems art investment and emerging trends?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Systems art goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Is there a Systems art Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- How can skill-level changes improve Systems art?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Systems art book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Systems art self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Systems art Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Systems art areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Systems art Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Systems art projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Systems art Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Systems art project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Risk Management Plan: What are some questions that should be addressed in a risk management plan?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you ensure that your sampling methods and procedures meet your data needs?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the research supervision provided to its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Issue Log: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Risk Audit: Is the number of people on the Systems art project team adequate to do the job?
- Risk Audit: For this risk .. what do you need to stop doing, start doing and keep doing?
- Schedule Management Plan: List all schedule constraints here. Must the Systems art project be complete by a specified date?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Systems art project management processes you chose to use?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Systems art project team?
Step-by-step and complete Systems art Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Systems art project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Systems art project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Systems art project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Systems art project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Systems art project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Systems art project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Systems art project with this in-depth Systems art Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Systems art projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Systems art and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Systems art investments work better.
This Systems art All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.