Ensure your organization is performing systems and system of system analysis for requirements development, performance/benefit trade analysis, end to end performance analysis, modeling and simulation, integration and test, and developing approaches to identify and mitigate system risks.
More Uses of the Systems Engineering Toolkit:
- Standardize: internal interaction with the stakeholders, namely, product line management, programs managers, engineering, business development, operations and customers are essential to a cohesive team.
- Devise: ownership is placed on the system engineers for understanding the scope of the project as a whole, dividing the system into workable goals, and leading the team as the point of communication between each discipline and customers.
- Support to delivering top line growth by working with Business Development, Program Management, and Business leadership to provide input for Strategic Planning,Research and Development Planning, and Inter Corporation Resource Sharing.
- Oversee: in collaboration with interfacing departments and other engineering functions, ensures that design criteria, directive drawings, and standard specifications (requirements) for systems elements economically meet operating needs and regulatory obligations.
- Confirm your organization ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints in support of early decision point decisions.
- Verify the final system meets sponsor requirements and ensure records exist to support as designed and as built configurations, in coordination with the information manager and hardware management lead.
- Be accountable for implementing failure reporting and corrective actions systems (fracas) process and interpreting statistical data derived from failure data to determine root cause and corrective actions to eliminate failure modes .
- Ensure your organization performs all hardware and software upgrades and new installs during scheduled downtime or at the discretion of the government, and in coordination with you Training supervisor.
- Ensure your organization displays organizational savvy, thriving on a multi disciplinary team to bridge gaps between business portfolios and capabilities in various domains across multiple business units.
- Ensure your organization performs physical security, classified information security, and information assurance security tasks in order to safeguard classified information/equipment and high value government purchased and owned equipment and software.
- Ensure your organization participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities.
- Confirm your organization enhances organizational talent by building a competitively superior organization by attracting, developing, and retaining talent ensure that people with the right skills and motivations are in the right place at the right time to meet business needs.
- Provide skill in analysis of alternatives, consideration of technological advances, particularly in the areas of building environmental systems engineering, evaluation of program and technical needs, evaluation of time constraints, and determination of costs.
- Perform detailed functional and performance analysis for the system, subsystem or system elements and develop related recommendations and technical information for system interoperability and architecture impacts.
- Manage: research, design and develop systems, in conjunction with software and hardware product development, applying principles and techniques of systems engineering, modeling and simulation and analysis.