Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Systems integrator Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Systems integrator related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Systems integrator specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Systems integrator Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Systems integrator improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- What is the source of the strategies for Systems integrator strengthening and reform?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Systems integrator Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Systems integrator study?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Why should people listen to you?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What is it like to work for me?
- What are your key Systems integrator organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- What are the challenges?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Systems integrator book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Systems integrator self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Systems integrator Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Systems integrator areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Systems integrator Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Systems integrator projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Systems integrator Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Systems integrator project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Systems integrator project risks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the Systems integrator project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Procurement Audit: Access to data, including standing data, and the identification of restriction levels and authorised personnel was in place?
- Project Management Plan: How can you best help the organization to develop consistent practices in Systems integrator project management planning stages?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were Best Practices & Lessons Learned from prior Systems integrator projects utilized in this Systems integrator project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do managers and team members provide helpful suggestions during review meetings?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Was the consultant knowledgeable about the program?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
Step-by-step and complete Systems integrator Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Systems integrator project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Systems integrator project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Systems integrator project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Systems integrator project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Systems integrator project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Systems integrator project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Systems integrator project with this in-depth Systems integrator Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Systems integrator projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Systems integrator and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Systems integrator investments work better.
This Systems integrator All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: