Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical tacit knowledge Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any tacit knowledge related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated tacit knowledge specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the tacit knowledge Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which tacit knowledge improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding tacit knowledge?
- How can you provide for both the explicit and tacit knowledge created in our organization to be captured, recorded and used effectively?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- So how can the bearer of tacit knowledge transfer it to someone else?
- How does one best achieve tacit knowledge codification?
- Does the tacit knowledge task fit the client’s priorities?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- How do we go about Securing tacit knowledge?
- How can we improve performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the tacit knowledge book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your tacit knowledge self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the tacit knowledge Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which tacit knowledge areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough tacit knowledge Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage tacit knowledge projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step tacit knowledge Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 tacit knowledge project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other tacit knowledge projects / systems?
- Source Selection Criteria: Which contract type places the most risk on the seller?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of an organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Quality Management Plan: You know what our customers expectations are regarding this process?
- Change Management Plan: What processes are in place to manage knowledge about the tacit knowledge project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why should tacit knowledge project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all tasks resulting from issues be entered into the tacit knowledge project Plan and tracked through the plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Risk Audit: What impact does experience with one client have on decisions made for other clients during the risk-assessment process?
Step-by-step and complete tacit knowledge Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 tacit knowledge project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 tacit knowledge project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 tacit knowledge project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 tacit knowledge project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 tacit knowledge project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 tacit knowledge project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any tacit knowledge project with this in-depth tacit knowledge Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose tacit knowledge projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in tacit knowledge and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make tacit knowledge investments work better.
This tacit knowledge All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.