Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tacit Software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tacit Software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tacit Software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tacit Software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 684 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tacit Software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 684 standard requirements:
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Tacit Software?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Do Tacit Software rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- How often are the team meetings?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Tacit Software forward?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- What are the short and long-term Tacit Software goals?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tacit Software book in PDF containing 684 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Tacit Software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tacit Software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tacit Software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tacit Software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tacit Software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tacit Software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Tacit Software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions Analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Tacit Software project?
- Closing Process Group: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Tacit Software project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the primary function of the Activity Decomposition Decision Tree?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the Rater (Supervisor) have to wait for the Interim or Final Performance Assessment Review to tell an employee that the employees performance is Unsatisfactory?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Tacit Software project?
- Project Charter: Success Determination Factors: How will the success of the Tacit Software project be determined from the customers perspective?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is the verbiage used appropriate and understandable?
Step-by-step and complete Tacit Software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tacit Software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tacit Software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tacit Software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tacit Software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tacit Software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tacit Software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tacit Software project with this in-depth Tacit Software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tacit Software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tacit Software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tacit Software investments work better.
This Tacit Software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.