Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tactical media Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tactical media related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tactical media specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tactical media Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tactical media improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- How do our controls stack up?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- How is the value delivered by Tactical media being measured?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- How does Tactical media integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Tactical media’s gains?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Tactical media team, Tactical media itself?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tactical media book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Tactical media self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tactical media Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tactical media areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tactical media Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tactical media projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tactical media Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Tactical media project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What conditions make using three-point estimating justifiable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Tactical media project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Tactical media project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Will the impacts be local, national or international?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Is there a requirements traceability process in place?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Cost Control Tool Do Many Experts Say is Crucial to Tactical media project Management?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Tactical media project manager a PMP (Certified Tactical media project manager) and experienced?
Step-by-step and complete Tactical media Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tactical media project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tactical media project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tactical media project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tactical media project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tactical media project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tactical media project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tactical media project with this in-depth Tactical media Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tactical media projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tactical media and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tactical media investments work better.
This Tactical media All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.