Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tangible symbol systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tangible symbol systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tangible symbol systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tangible symbol systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tangible symbol systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- Cloud management for Tangible symbol systems do we really need one?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Tangible symbol systems processes?
- What is measured?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Tangible symbol systems goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Tangible symbol systems Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Tangible symbol systems effort?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tangible symbol systems book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Tangible symbol systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tangible symbol systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tangible symbol systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tangible symbol systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tangible symbol systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tangible symbol systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Tangible symbol systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What processes are in place to manage knowledge about the Tangible symbol systems project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Executing Process Group: What is the difference between using brainstorming and the Delphi technique for risk identification?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Tangible symbol systems project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Project Scope Statement: If there are vendors, have they signed off on the Tangible symbol systems project Plan?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a reason why you are or are not not using an external rating system?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is TRUE if activity B actually takes 37 hours?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Risk Register: Whats the appropriate level of risk management for this Tangible symbol systems project?
Step-by-step and complete Tangible symbol systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tangible symbol systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tangible symbol systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tangible symbol systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tangible symbol systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tangible symbol systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tangible symbol systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tangible symbol systems project with this in-depth Tangible symbol systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tangible symbol systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tangible symbol systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tangible symbol systems investments work better.
This Tangible symbol systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.