Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Tape drive Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Tape drive related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Tape drive specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Tape drive Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Tape drive improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- How important is Tape drive to the user organizations mission?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Is there a Tape drive Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Tape drive team, Tape drive itself?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Tape drive book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Tape drive self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Tape drive Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Tape drive areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Tape drive Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Tape drive projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Tape drive Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Tape drive project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process defined for baseline approval and control?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Which organizational elements and which individuals will be assigned management functions?
- Executing Process Group: How is Tape drive project performance information created and distributed?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual Tape drive project experience rather than on independent research?
- Cost Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Tape drive project?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Tape drive project schedule(s)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How is the risk management process used in practice?
Step-by-step and complete Tape drive Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Tape drive project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Tape drive project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Tape drive project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Tape drive project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Tape drive project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Tape drive project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Tape drive project with this in-depth Tape drive Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Tape drive projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Tape drive and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Tape drive investments work better.
This Tape drive All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.