Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Target Motion Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Target Motion Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Target Motion Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Target Motion Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Target Motion Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- How do we measure improved Target Motion Analysis service perception, and satisfaction?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- What situation(s) led to this Target Motion Analysis Self Assessment?
- Will team members regularly document their Target Motion Analysis work?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Target Motion Analysis project?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- How would you define the culture here?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Target Motion Analysis book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Target Motion Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Target Motion Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Target Motion Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Target Motion Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Target Motion Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Target Motion Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Target Motion Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the program contributed towards the issue culture and development included on the public agenda?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship – what competencies are necessary and what level?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is activity definition the first process involved in Target Motion Analysis project time management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Target Motion Analysis project risks at various Target Motion Analysis project stages?
- Procurement Audit: Do at least two people have custodial responsibilities for negotiable checks (one checking on the other)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do scope statements include the Target Motion Analysis project objectives and expected deliverables?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its advisory services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Metrics: If the defect rate during testing is substantially higher than that of the previous release (or a similar product), then ask: Did you plan for and actually improve testing effectiveness?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: The list could probably go on, but, the thing that you would most like to know is, How long & How much?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the resources needed for the Target Motion Analysis project?
Step-by-step and complete Target Motion Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Target Motion Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Target Motion Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Target Motion Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Target Motion Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Target Motion Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Target Motion Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Target Motion Analysis project with this in-depth Target Motion Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Target Motion Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Target Motion Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Target Motion Analysis investments work better.
This Target Motion Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.