Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Target operating model Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Target operating model related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Target operating model specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Target operating model Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 976 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Target operating model improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 976 standard requirements:
- When we try to quantify Systems Engineering in terms of capturing productivity (i.e., size/effort) data to incorporate into a parametric model, what size measure captures the amount of intellectual work performed by the systems engineer?
- Idef0 is a modelling technique used for developing structural graphical representations of processes or complex systems as enterprises. Is it used to specify function models in your organization?
- Are the organizations business model, and its ability to create and sustain value in the short, medium and long term, appropriate as central themes for the future direction of reporting?
- When theres a decision for a new critical process, what means do you use to communicate step-by-step processes to ensure other people understand and will complete the process correctly?
- Does your organization have any partnership relationships related to customer referral, lending or savings services, back-office operations, or other?
- Organizational overview and business model: What does the organization do and how does it create and sustain value in the short, medium and long term?
- So, you can work diligently on your general propensity to trust, but some people will still let you down. Does that mean you shouldnt trust?
- If you need a new business model to exploit a new market, should you simply adopt the invading business model that’s disrupting your market?
- Printing capacity/capability-does the recovery site maintain adequate printing capacity to meet the demand of the affected institution?
- Schedule, are the dates for the interviews fixed or will there be some flexibility to work around prior commitments of key personnel?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Target operating model book in PDF containing 976 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Target operating model self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Target operating model Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Target operating model areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Target operating model Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Target operating model projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Target operating model Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Target operating model project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: How do you evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, et?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criteria that of the most economically advantageous tender?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the schedule include Target operating model project management time and change request analysis time?
- Risk Audit: Do industry specialists and business risk auditors enhance audit reporting accuracy?
- Risk Management Plan: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the best method for analysing the risks for different types of Target operating model projects?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the Target operating model project?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Who is allowed to see what data about which resources?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the Target operating model project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
Step-by-step and complete Target operating model Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Target operating model project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Target operating model project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Target operating model project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Target operating model project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Target operating model project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Target operating model project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Target operating model project with this in-depth Target operating model Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Target operating model projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Target operating model and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Target operating model investments work better.
This Target operating model All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.