Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Team programming Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Team programming related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Team programming specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Team programming Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 892 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Team programming improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 892 standard requirements:
- What is our competitive advantage?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- How are the Team programming’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- Are there Team programming problems defined?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Team programming is underway?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Team programming ?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Team programming book in PDF containing 892 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Team programming self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Team programming Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Team programming areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Team programming Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Team programming projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Team programming Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Team programming project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Does the programme have follow-up mechanisms (to verify the quality of the products, punctuality of delivery, etc.) to measure progress in the achievement of the envisaged results?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Team programming project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Quality Management Plan: How are your organizations compensation and recognition approaches and the performance management system used to reinforce high performance?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved Team programming project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Team programming project?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined how large a portion of the procurement portfolio should be managed by the procurement function/unit and how large a portion that should be managed locally?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the demands of the task compatible with and converge with the relationships of the informal organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated Team programming project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Team programming project stage?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a purchasing policy as to the amount of an order on which bidding is required?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
Step-by-step and complete Team programming Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Team programming project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Team programming project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Team programming project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Team programming project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Team programming project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Team programming project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Team programming project with this in-depth Team programming Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Team programming projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Team programming and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Team programming investments work better.
This Team programming All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: