Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Teamwork.com Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Teamwork.com related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Teamwork.com specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Teamwork.com Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 684 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Teamwork.com improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 684 standard requirements:
- Whats the best design framework for Teamwork.com organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Where is it measured?
- Who controls the risk?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Teamwork.com improvements?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- How important is Teamwork.com to the user organizations mission?
- We picked a method, now what?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- Has the Teamwork.com work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Teamwork.com book in PDF containing 684 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Teamwork.com self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Teamwork.com Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Teamwork.com areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Teamwork.com Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Teamwork.com projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Teamwork.com Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Teamwork.com project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: When are the deliverables to be generated in each phase?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the Teamwork.com project?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Probability and Impact: How will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Ask: are others positioned to know, are others credible, and will others cooperate?
- Scope Management Plan: Deliverables -Are the deliverables tangible and verifiable?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Teamwork.com project managers participating in the Teamwork.com project know the Teamwork.com projects true status first hand?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity rely on a common set of tools to carry it out?
Step-by-step and complete Teamwork.com Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Teamwork.com project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Teamwork.com project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Teamwork.com project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Teamwork.com project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Teamwork.com project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Teamwork.com project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Teamwork.com projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Teamwork.com and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Teamwork.com investments work better.
This Teamwork.com All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.