Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technical Advisory Council Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technical Advisory Council related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technical Advisory Council specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technical Advisory Council Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technical Advisory Council improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- How do you stay inspired?
- Are team charters developed?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Technical Advisory Council will help you build influence, improve Technical Advisory Council, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- How is progress measured?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Technical Advisory Council. How do we gain traction?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
- Do the Technical Advisory Council decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- To what extent does management recognize Technical Advisory Council as a tool to increase the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technical Advisory Council book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Technical Advisory Council self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technical Advisory Council Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technical Advisory Council areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technical Advisory Council Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technical Advisory Council projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technical Advisory Council Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Technical Advisory Council project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Activity Resource Requirements: What are constraints that you might find during the Human Resource Planning process?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Technical Advisory Council project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Technical Advisory Council project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Technical Advisory Council project?
- Change Management Plan: Has an Information & communications plan been developed?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed Technical Advisory Council project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Team Operating Agreement: Confidentiality: How will confidential information be handled?
- Risk Audit: Does your board meet regularly and document all decisions and actions?
Step-by-step and complete Technical Advisory Council Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technical Advisory Council project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technical Advisory Council project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technical Advisory Council project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technical Advisory Council project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technical Advisory Council project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technical Advisory Council project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technical Advisory Council project with this in-depth Technical Advisory Council Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technical Advisory Council projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technical Advisory Council and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technical Advisory Council investments work better.
This Technical Advisory Council All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.