Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technical standard Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technical standard related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technical standard specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technical standard Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 686 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technical standard improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 686 standard requirements:
- Have you developed technical standards (e.g. for data exchange) and requirements to allow systems interoperability?
- Will the product meet its specified requirements of functional performance and technical standards?
- Does the product meet its specified requirements of functional performance and technical standards?
- Are there technical standards within IT Production against which developers should develop solutions?
- Are there national or local regulatory requirements or technical standards that apply?
- How do we know that any Technical standard analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- Do we have have any required technical standards?
- How will you know when its improved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technical standard book in PDF containing 686 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Technical standard self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technical standard Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technical standard areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technical standard Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technical standard projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technical standard Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Technical standard project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there an overall mission for the procurement function/unit and is it determined which tasks the procurement function/unit should carry out?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Technical standard project?
- Closing Process Group: What is the amount of funding and what Technical standard project phases are funded?
- Cost Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Technical standard project or audit?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the Technical standard project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Documentation: What reporting formats and processes will be used for risk management activities?
- Quality Audit: Are there appropriate indicators for monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of processes?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Accuracy: What design will lead to accurate information?
- Cost Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
Step-by-step and complete Technical standard Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technical standard project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technical standard project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technical standard project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technical standard project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technical standard project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technical standard project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technical standard project with this in-depth Technical standard Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technical standard projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technical standard and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technical standard investments work better.
This Technical standard All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.