Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technological evolution Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technological evolution related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technological evolution specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technological evolution Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technological evolution improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- How do your measurements capture actionable Technological evolution information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
- How is business? Why?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Technological evolution results?
- Will Technological evolution deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Who is the Technological evolution process owner?
- What would be the goal or target for a Technological evolution’s improvement team?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technological evolution book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Technological evolution self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technological evolution Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technological evolution areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technological evolution Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technological evolution projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technological evolution Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Technological evolution project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Detailed schedules which support control account and work package start and completion dates/events?
- Planning Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Closing Process Group: Does the close educate others to improve performance?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the documentation that you received with the Technological evolution project product/service?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Technological evolution project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Technological evolution projects / systems?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this Technological evolution project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Technological evolution project?
- Lessons Learned: Was sufficient advance training conducted and/or information provided to enable those affected by the changes to adjust to and accommodate them?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the target audience of the piece of information?
Step-by-step and complete Technological evolution Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technological evolution project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technological evolution project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technological evolution project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technological evolution project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technological evolution project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technological evolution project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technological evolution project with this in-depth Technological evolution Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technological evolution projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technological evolution and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technological evolution investments work better.
This Technological evolution All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.