Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology and Maintenance Corps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology and Maintenance Corps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology and Maintenance Corps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology and Maintenance Corps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology and Maintenance Corps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- How much does Technology and Maintenance Corps help?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- Are the best solutions selected?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- What are your key Technology and Maintenance Corps organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Technology and Maintenance Corps? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Who is the Technology and Maintenance Corps process owner?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology and Maintenance Corps book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Technology and Maintenance Corps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology and Maintenance Corps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology and Maintenance Corps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology and Maintenance Corps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology and Maintenance Corps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology and Maintenance Corps Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Technology and Maintenance Corps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have decisions that should be left open because of inadequate information on technology been identified and responsibility assigned for reducing the uncertainty?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff are presenting original work, and properly acknowledging the work of others?
- Scope Management Plan: Are updated Technology and Maintenance Corps project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Technology and Maintenance Corps project stage?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the Technology and Maintenance Corps project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Technology and Maintenance Corps project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What stakeholder group needs, expectations, and interests are being met by the Technology and Maintenance Corps project?
- Team Performance Assessment: Can team performance be reliably measured in simulator and live exercises using the same assessment tool?
Step-by-step and complete Technology and Maintenance Corps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology and Maintenance Corps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology and Maintenance Corps project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology and Maintenance Corps project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology and Maintenance Corps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology and Maintenance Corps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology and Maintenance Corps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology and Maintenance Corps project with this in-depth Technology and Maintenance Corps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology and Maintenance Corps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology and Maintenance Corps and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology and Maintenance Corps investments work better.
This Technology and Maintenance Corps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: