Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology education Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology education related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology education specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology education Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 631 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology education improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 631 standard requirements:
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Technology education values?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Technology education in a volatile global economy?
- What do we want to improve?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Technology education?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Is a Technology education Team Work effort in place?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology education book in PDF containing 631 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Technology education self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology education Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology education areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology education Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology education projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology education Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Technology education project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Technology education project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Technology education project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- WBS Dictionary: All CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Technology education project risks at various Technology education project stages?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Team Operating Agreement: How will you resolve conflict efficiently and respectfully?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff placements are appropriately effective and constructive in relation to program-related learning outcomes?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each activity-deliverable have exactly one Accountable responsibility, so that accountability is clear and decisions can be made quickly?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the Technology education project?
- Risk Data Sheet: Is the data sufficiently specified in terms of the type of failure being analysed, and its frequency or probability?
Step-by-step and complete Technology education Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology education project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology education project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology education project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology education project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology education project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology education project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology education project with this in-depth Technology education Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology education projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology education and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology education investments work better.
This Technology education All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.