Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Technology fusion Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Technology fusion related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Technology fusion specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Technology fusion Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 636 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Technology fusion improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 636 standard requirements:
- Has the Technology fusion work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Technology fusion values?
- Will it solve real problems?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Are accountability and ownership for Technology fusion clearly defined?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Technology fusion project?
- What are the disruptive Technology fusion technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Technology fusion book in PDF containing 636 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Technology fusion self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Technology fusion Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Technology fusion areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Technology fusion Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Technology fusion projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Technology fusion Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Technology fusion project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Technology fusion project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Technology fusion project repository for each release?
- Requirements Management Plan: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual approving disbursements sign or initial the document?
- WBS Dictionary: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the work done on a work package level as described in the WBS dictionary?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Technology fusion project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the Technology fusion project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved Technology fusion project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: In the technical/management area, what criteria do you use to determine the final evaluation ratings?
Step-by-step and complete Technology fusion Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Technology fusion project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Technology fusion project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Technology fusion project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Technology fusion project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Technology fusion project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Technology fusion project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Technology fusion project with this in-depth Technology fusion Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Technology fusion projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Technology fusion and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Technology fusion investments work better.
This Technology fusion All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.