This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Telecommunications assessment.
‘I was completely impressed with the assessment’s coverage of questions and processes. No matter which angle you take, it’s in there. This made ease of use very impressive and very appealing. Not to mention the time saved in finding our to priorities with the dynamic RACI diagram.’ – GIS Data Analyst in the Government Industry
‘I have been looking at the document, and it is quite extensive.’ – Pengilly W., Director IT & Logistics at a leading University
‘Implementation was smooth and The Art of Service was leveraged for an immediate value add.’ – Director Business Intelligence & Analytics
What Is The Telecommunications Self-Assessment?
The Telecommunications Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Telecommunications work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Telecommunications task and that every Telecommunications outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Telecommunications opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Telecommunications advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Telecommunications Self-Assessment. Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Telecommunications improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Telecommunications Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 658 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Telecommunications Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Telecommunications Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Telecommunications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Telecommunications and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Telecommunications with this Telecommunications Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 658 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Will team members regularly document their Telecommunications work?
- Define Question: What does Telecommunications success mean to the stakeholders?
- Measure Question: Do we all define Telecommunications in the same way?
- Analyze Question: When was the Telecommunications start date?
- Improve Question: Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Telecommunications’s gains?
- Control Question: Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Telecommunications services/products?
- Sustain Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a Telecommunications strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Value [to you] of the Telecommunications Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Telecommunications Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.