Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Telematic performance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Telematic performance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Telematic performance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Telematic performance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Telematic performance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- Is the Telematic performance organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Whats the best design framework for Telematic performance organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- What business benefits will Telematic performance goals deliver if achieved?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- Who Uses What?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Telematic performance values?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Telematic performance book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Telematic performance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Telematic performance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Telematic performance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Telematic performance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Telematic performance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Telematic performance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Telematic performance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Explain the procedures used to verify the data quality of the data being reviewed?
- Change Management Plan: Does this change represent a completely new process for the organization, or a different application of an existing process?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system description or procedures require that the performance measurement baseline plus management reserve equal the contract budget base?
- Project Schedule: Your Telematic performance project management plan results in a Telematic performance project schedule that is too long. If the Telematic performance project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Scope Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are fresh input and perspectives systematically caught and added (for example, through information and analysis, new members, and senior sponsors)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the Telematic performance project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Telematic performance project success?
Step-by-step and complete Telematic performance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Telematic performance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Telematic performance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Telematic performance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Telematic performance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Telematic performance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Telematic performance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Telematic performance project with this in-depth Telematic performance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Telematic performance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Telematic performance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Telematic performance investments work better.
This Telematic performance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.