Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Telemetry Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Telemetry related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Telemetry specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Telemetry Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Telemetry improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- Whats the best design framework for Telemetry organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Why is change control necessary?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Telemetry goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- When a Telemetry manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- Has the Telemetry work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- What is our competitive advantage?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Telemetry book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Telemetry self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Telemetry Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Telemetry areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Telemetry Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Telemetry projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Telemetry Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Telemetry project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Telemetry project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation is needed for a tradeoff decision?
- Procurement Audit: Is it on a regular basis examined whether it is possible to enter into public private partnerships with private suppliers?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Telemetry project?
- Executing Process Group: When is the appropriate time to bring the scorecard to Board meetings?
- Risk Management Plan: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this Telemetry project?
- Quality Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned Telemetry project manager a PMP (Certified Telemetry project manager) and experienced?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Overall, how does the program function to serve the clients?
- Executing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
Step-by-step and complete Telemetry Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Telemetry project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Telemetry project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Telemetry project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Telemetry project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Telemetry project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Telemetry project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Telemetry project with this in-depth Telemetry Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Telemetry projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Telemetry and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Telemetry investments work better.
This Telemetry All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.