Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Telesoftware Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Telesoftware related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Telesoftware specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Telesoftware Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Telesoftware improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- How do we improve productivity?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Telesoftware techniques
- Who sets the Telesoftware standards?
- Who needs to know about Telesoftware ?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Who has control over resources?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- What are the expected benefits of Telesoftware to the stakeholder?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Telesoftware book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Telesoftware self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Telesoftware Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Telesoftware areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Telesoftware Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Telesoftware projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Telesoftware Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Telesoftware project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What are the key components of the Telesoftware project communications plan?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Telesoftware project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Procurement Audit: Do procedures require cash advances to be returned by transferred or terminated employees before they can receive their final paychecks?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Telesoftware project, and was this followed up during the Telesoftware project?
- Procurement Audit: Are trial balances taken weekly for general ledgers for all funds?
- Cost Management Plan: Have Telesoftware project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizational structure established and each positions responsibility defined?
- Communications Management Plan: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
Step-by-step and complete Telesoftware Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Telesoftware project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Telesoftware project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Telesoftware project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Telesoftware project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Telesoftware project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Telesoftware project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Telesoftware project with this in-depth Telesoftware Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Telesoftware projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Telesoftware and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Telesoftware investments work better.
This Telesoftware All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.